3 ways of setting wheel alignment?

Started by Anonymous, September 4, 2003, 22:31

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"What did you pay SP for that matey  s:?: :?: s:?:

I've not paid anything yet, the check was free  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  but I'm expect it's going to be about £100 plus for the work that needs doing.  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   Normally I think Matt charges for approx 2 hours to have the job done right.

I've got an issue with my rear offside tein suspension, it's currently running with -3 deg camber  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

spit

Just wanted to jump in with a plug for Demon Tweeks - Gazz and I both received stonking service there last week when they turned two very dangerously-handling cars into something slightly better.

Front camber and toe were adjusted, along with rear toe. I don't believe that rear camber is adjustable but on both our cars it came right with the toe adjustment.

58 quid.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

Yep spoke to them at the weekend, but decided to go with Matt due to the potential issue with Tein.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "spit"Just wanted to jump in with a plug for Demon Tweeks - Gazz and I both received stonking service there last week when they turned two very dangerously-handling cars into something slightly better.

Front camber and toe were adjusted, along with rear toe. I don't believe that rear camber is adjustable but on both our cars it came right with the toe adjustment.

58 quid.
Probably a very long journey for me though  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: