Spotted: Sable Grey in Chertsey & J15*** in Windsor..

Started by aaronjb, February 2, 2006, 18:14

aaronjb

Whoever was in the Sable Grey (or was it Silver.. Sable I think) stopped for ages to try to let me out - shame the traffic on my side wouldn't let me out into the gap you were leaving!

And the other one in Windsor - silver I think, female (judging by the registration plate)..

Anyone here? Probably not, but you never know...
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

I'm in Windsor Aaron and silver but definitely not female.

An ex-girlfriends younger brother spotted me once in the car and thought I was a girl!    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "MR Ed"I'm in Windsor Aaron and silver but definitely not female.

An ex-girlfriends younger brother spotted me once in the car and thought I was a girl!    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Have you got long hair or something matey  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

kanujunkie

Quote from: "heathstimpson"

Have you got long hair or something matey  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

or just man boobs?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

aaronjb

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Ah but is your plate a girls name?  s;) ;) s;)  (The letters I starred out formed a name, if you drop the '5')..

I think I might have spotted you, though - trouble is I'm always 90% asleep on a morning, and always forget to flash at passers by, d'oh!
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)

Anonymous

Her brother was just being a git!  

I'm FT04 and the envy of my Mutsibishi mate so probably wasn't me you saw.

I'll be on the look-out for ya up and around tho' Windsor/Slough area though so keep yer eyes peeled!    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

aaronjb

Right-o, I'll try to remember to flash at any silver 04's I see around about the place  s;) ;) s;)

Spotted a black 54 in Windsor tonight, and there's a green (yep, the frog green) in Staines someplace..

They're popping up all over the shop it seems  s:) :) s:)

Tags: