H&S Exhaust

Started by alancdavis, March 4, 2006, 14:57

alancdavis

I think I can recall some time ago a "thread" regarding the different kinds of tail pipes avalable for the H&S systems,,,,,,I have tried the search facility but cant find it  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:     Any help please  s:? :? s:?
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

heathstimpson

Quote from: "alancdavis"I think I can recall some time ago a "thread" regarding the different kinds of tail pipes avalable for the H&S systems,,,,,,I have tried the search facility but cant find it  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:     Any help please  s:? :? s:?
You can have anything you want if your willing to pay. Standard cost tips are usually 3/3.5/4" round with straight or slashed ends and generally rolled in  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Peter Wright

Try this one about 4th post down
 m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... 46&start=0 m
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Tags: