Favourite picture of your car

Started by Slacey, September 15, 2003, 22:14

Slacey

OK, let's see your favourite photo of your pride and joy...

My (current) fave, taken only a couple of days ago -

Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

there are so many... i like this one (look at the shine on that!)

doesnt really show the car in all its glory, but i like it.

Or the classic "first day i got my car"

Anonymous

Chris

My current fav (now my avatar   s8) 8) s8)  ) shows my car working hard at la source:

[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

MadMigMR2

Ups i will post 2 pitcures   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Drifting on a track day

Great view in Germany at Black Forest
Toyota MR-S 2001 Monocraft GT300 (2ZZ-GE Swap started @ 2013-01-15 & it\'s not finished yet... Specs to be announced) + BC Racing Coilovers + TRD Replic strut bars kit(by Lampka Motorspor) + CHE Suspension Links)
Blog about my MR-S: http://www.miguelgoncalves.pt | http://www.youtube.com/MadMigMR2  | http://www.facebook.com/miguelgoncalves

Anonymous

An early morning for my '2:

Anonymous

Is that your house?  Looks beautiful.

Anonymous

Who me?  

No, that's the office, it's part of some converted stables in the middle of a country park.  Very nice place to work. View out of the window is fantastic in the summer (like now).

Anonymous

Aaah, arty...

--H--

Anonymous

The sight too many a pheasant has learnt to fear   s:? :? s:?  

By the way, I like Chris's shot - nice. Makes me want to try out a track day.

Anonymous

It's not my favourite (that's on my PC at home), but this one's not bad, and follows in the on-track theme;

Anonymous

Here ya go!...the sight that most "normal drivers receive"!

Anonymous

I'd hope none get that close!  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Yeah...true.

Although on Sunday coming back from Colechester, a Fiesta did!.

A complete idiot decided to pull out of a slow moving (10mph) lane right in my path as I was doing around 40-50....another case for the ABS!....the fiesta luckly was giving plenty of distance, and luckly he saw the prick in front of me...I on the other hand did not have much reaction time.

I love the 2! ... especially those breaks!

Anonymous

I love the juggling act of trying to stop in front of that car that pulls out, while simultaneously using the rearview to stop slowly enough that the car behind doesn't run into you.  Done that too many times and survived.

Anonymous

Here's mine...   s:D :D s:D  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"I love the juggling act of trying to stop in front of that car that pulls out, while simultaneously using the rearview to stop slowly enough that the car behind doesn't run into you.  Done that too many times and survived.

As most of you know I have only been driving a year!!!!  I have had a lot of good advice from people here and reading roadcraft.  I had never felt ABS before, but twice now have used it with pricks pulling out in front of me.  This time, I managed to hammer the pedal, whilst looking in the mirror at the fiesta (who I knew the distance) and then also pulled partly into the gap that the "prick" had left when he pull out.  I could not believe how close it was, surprisingly my passenger thought it was handled very well!.  So thanks for all who told me to test what ABS was like and to teach me to actually steer around trouble when breaking!.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"As most of you know I have only been driving a year!!!!
I didn't.  If I had, I'd have got you some green 'L's  s:) :) s:)   I did the IAM thingy (most of which is based on roadcraft) six months after I'd passed my test.  Views may differ as to whether the IAM stuff is the right stuff, but IMHO it's better than just the basic test.

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"I love the juggling act of trying to stop in front of that car that pulls out, while simultaneously using the rearview to stop slowly enough that the car behind doesn't run into you.  Done that too many times and survived.
You managed to factor in to that balance leaning on your horn as hard and long as you can?  Once you can do that you are truly ready to leave the dojo.

--H--

Anonymous

My favorite one would get me in trouble. This one is okay.

http://www.mr2spyders.com/sadas2003.jpg

Slacey

Now THAT's a meet!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Great pic Animal.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

I have no idea who took it. I think it was somebody that was there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Animal"I have no idea who took it. I think it was somebody that was there.

It'd be interesting if it was somebody that wasn't there...  

Sorry Animal, I couldn't help it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Animal"I have no idea who took it. I think it was somebody that was there.
It would be pretty hard for someone who wasn't there to have taken it.

s:P :P s:P  

--H--

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"It'd be interesting if it was somebody that wasn't there...

Quote from: "Hardcore"It would be pretty hard for someone who wasn't there to have taken it.

Great minds think alike, huh?

Tags: