Front fog lights

Started by Anonymous, September 28, 2003, 20:43

Anonymous

I have a 3year old 2 on a w reg, and the front bumper and bonnet hade some stone chips on them.

Any way thought i might get them sorted out at the body shop that we deal with at work, a good price ( free ) as i use them all the time for repaires.
So i thought that the 03 front bumper looks great so i treated myself with a new bumper and the fog lamps swiches and grill that would be needed.
anyway all sprayed up now but need to wire up the fog lamps.

Dose anyone know if the wireing loom is fitted to the 2000 model
and if so give me a clue to where mr T hide it
  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:

Slacey

Try a search on Spyderchat http://www.spyderchat.com, there has been discussion on this topic over there, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I believe the loom may not be there  s:? :? s:?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "maxum"a good price ( free )

Blimey, that's a good price...

I had this discussion with a guy who has fitted a 03 bumper on his 2001 model...

Apparently, he had to wire it all himself so I assume that the pre 03 model does not have wiring for fogs...

Chris

which would be logical, as they didn't come with fogs...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

There are no wires on the pre 03 model. I bought my lights from Japan & had a nightmare trying to wire them in even though I had the full loom (supplied with the lights).

See below for that old thread.

http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=617&start=0

I would suggest any auto electrician would be able to wire them as additional lights  s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  
Thanks guys
Looks like some hard work comeing my way
ill let you know how it works out

Tags: