I want one!!

Started by Anonymous, September 30, 2003, 20:52

markiii

9590R

BUt anything from the last couple of years with changer capabiliy should be fine.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Quote from: "roadsterboy"I too heard about the IPod FM modulator being made illegal. Shame as that would have been pretty cool.

The sound quality isn't great from an FM modulator (even an inline wired one), although TBH, if you're using MP3's, then you're not an audiophile anyway...

QuoteFor those of you that have the Neo Car Jukebox, where have you placed yours?  Would it fit in the glovebox?

I stuck some blocks of foam on mine (as shock-proofing), and velcro'd that to the carpet behind the drivers seat. I don't drive with the seat fully back, and so retained full use of the luggage bins.

Anonymous

In my view that if FM modulators are illegal then it silly as i use them a lot in projecting singals across my car and find that if you by a good one like a JVC 1098R which is around £70 and can broadcast 3 channels of seperate inputs as well as video! it works vers well and the lose of sound quailty is very minermal!

Also if they have been made illegal which (i dont want to start arguments here) but i dont think small incar one's have been ! then who is going to check! and who would procute you !

Just some food for the brain   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

markiii

the Central Procuting Agency?  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

who are they and how do they dectect it !

Fines etc ??? how much other wise im a little in the poo as i have 3 channles of FM broadcasting

But im sure as most ICE people use them they cant do much   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: