Buster please help!

Started by Anonymous, October 2, 2003, 22:10

Anonymous

I've read a few of your posts about getting the aerial to retract on the 2003 fisher price H/U when listening to CD's but can't figure out how you do it.
I've poked around the areial relay box with a multimeter but am still none the wiser!!
Could you write an idiots guide on how to do this please?!

Jon

GSB

This was discussed not so long ago here:

http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=960

Scan through the thread to find the relevant bit.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Slacey

While we are on the subject, a quick thank you to Grant for your little section on putting a switch in for the aerial - I did this yesterday in 5 minutes due to knowing which wire to splice   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Well i have found that it all depends on what type of car you have and ware it comes from!

So the eastiest way to do it is how Grant has configared his as without me actually muilti meteing it myself and finding out what wires go ware it will be very difficult. and i wouldnt want you to cut the wrong wire and have no arial what so ever oh and the ECU loom is cery close to the arial loom in which you may think id the arial one so if you are at a meet soon i can have a look for you but if you cant wait then fit the switch!

keep up the good work tho as at least people are trying to see how things work which is the main thing about this side of the frum   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: