Bodykits...all (?) of them

Started by Tem, October 25, 2003, 15:37

Anonymous

I'd go for the vielside, might be a bit expencive though

Anonymous

im looking around for a new front bumper at the moment want somethin a bit different,

a while ago i found a website where all these kits were on for sale think it was japanese, does anyone know where they are?

markiii

Japanparts?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

i will have a look, it was definatly i forgeign site, which dont bother me at all.

alancdavis

has anyone fit a TTE front bumper???
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

markiii

I have one waiting to go on, and both Sam and Tom also have them.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

alancdavis

Dont supose any one has any photos  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

heathstimpson

Quote from: "alancdavis"Dont supose any one has any photos  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Look here:
 m http://domain936675.sites.fasthosts.com ... c.php?t=17 m
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

alancdavis

Thanks Heath   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Anyone know anything about a kit from a German company called TRC some guy on Ebay is selling it.
http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8071741906&category=72207&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_buy

The fronts good but I love the rear

http://www.trc-tuning.com/_products/_toyota_lexus/_mr2/_w3/_w3_main.htm
Sorry the pics are so HUGE

Anonymous

The arse end looks mint............ Not too sure about the front bumper though ??

Anonymous

QuoteNot too sure about the front bumper though

Looks a bit supra dosnt it

Anonymous

yep   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Hmm
U know what i have always wonderd..

Velside fortune kits are oftern very reminisent of super cars.. Now what i was wondering is what came first the fortune kit for the MR2 or the Pourche carrera GT????? Its the same story with the Mazda RX 7 fortune is very similar to the TVR sagaris..

kanujunkie

mr2 first
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "essexgirlracer"a while ago i found a website where all these kits were on for sale think it was japanese, does anyone know where they are?

Could it be Taka Kaira?

Draggon

Quick question...has anyone got the full DAMD kit?

Just wondering how the Aero Tonneau Cover fitted/came off etc?

It looks excellent on the pics...just not sure
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

Anonymous

Im considering going for the Full TRD Stage 2 kit but im a complete Spoon when it comes to this sort of thing.

Can anyone give me any advice on the best place to get it from.

Thanks

Tem

Quote from: "lukieboy"I'm considering going for the Full TRD Stage 2 kit but I'm a complete Spoon when it comes to this sort of thing.

Can anyone give me any advice on the best place to get it from.

Thanks

m http://www.japanparts.com/ m   s8) 8) s8)

It's called Toyota ??? Sports in Japan though, cause it's not a TRD kit. But check the pages and you'll find it with the price etc.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Was considering the veilside fortune kit  (or another wide body)  but having seen it in real life for the first time today at santa pod the front looked decidely 'plankish'

Most of the pics i've seen make the front look nice and sleek and pointed, yet the one I saw today (with the roof up) looked very flat, not how i expected at all   s:? :? s:?    bit dissapointed to be honest   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Here it looks sleek and pointed

also the panel gaps were particuarly poor, so even if you buy an original it doesnt seem its overly great?

some angles tho it looks as mean as they come

It really is a shame that SHORIN havnt gone into production with the GT CRYSTALIA wide body kit.   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

dont know which one to go for now   s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?

markiii

APR with cannards , lip and full carbon wing?

Tem

Quote from: "perry190"It really is a shame that SHORIN havnt gone into production with the GT CRYSTALIA wide body kit.   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I thought they did...might wanna contact them. Or  m http://www.japanparts.com/ m

m http://www.shorin-ged.com/crystalia.htm m

Anonymous

I have matey   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

but their website says that they are undecided as to a release date since first showing the concept at the show   s:? :? s:?

Tem

Quote from: "perry190"I have matey   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

but their website says that they are undecided as to a release date since first showing the concept at the show   s:? :? s:?

Ohh..  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Did you tell them to release it now, cause you want to buy it?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"APR with cannards , lip and full carbon wing?

Problem is that there isnt really a great deal of difference between the BRS, Monocraft or APR as their all very much a muchness so to speak.

The BRS loses my vote due to the missing part of the front wings, as although its authentic GT300 race car style its not really to my liking.

Been searching for pics of the varis wide body but only pics out there seem to be a choice of two, one of the back and one at an angle.

After going to the 'pod' yesterday my mrs has taken a shine to RX7's and Mk2 MR2's so I need to make my mind up on what direction I'm going in before I do any more work on the dash etc.

Tags: