Glass Scratches

Started by heathstimpson, November 3, 2003, 12:20

heathstimpson

Anyone got any experience of having scratches polished out of windscreens? I have some bad ones on my seven month old 2 but do not really want to replace the screen yet.
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

brick it?

Anonymous

LOL   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

GSB

No experience at all, but I do know that Frost's, the same place that sells Lamka, (the stonechip stuff) also seel a kit to remove scratches from your windows. You could try that?
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "GSB"No experience at all, but I do know that Frost's, the same place that sells Lamka, (the stonechip stuff) also seel a kit to remove scratches from your windows. You could try that?
Cheers; no harm in trying  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Slacey

Quote from: "phil4"brick it?
This would be... er... my mates suggestion, too...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

kanujunkie

likewise as Slacey,

i'm an aero engineer and have done a bit of scratch removal from glass and trust me its a darn bit easier to put a brick thru it, or a hammer, pay out 50 sqiuds and get a new one!

good luck

s:D :D s:D
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

GUYS...GUYS... You disgust me with such suggestions.May lightening strike you down and show you the error of your ways  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I find common house bricks, not them posh facing bricks do a better job.  s8) 8) s8)

Tags: