Front Grill / Bumper

Started by alancdavis, April 30, 2007, 23:19

alancdavis

I have decided the stock black plastic grill is (choose words) not to my taste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I would like to fit a TTE front bumper but I think they may prove a little expensive,,,,,,,,,,, Chome mesh may be an alternative for the naff plastic ,,,but any suggestions or ideas will be welcome,,,,,,,I am flying to Moscow May !st and then to Karraganda in Kazakhstan which hosts the biggest auto mart in the world(i think) ,,,so I will see what is on offer,,,,,,maybe they customise the Ladas out there   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

evileye_wrx

You could buy the Chromdesign grills from this thread

m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16359 m

I would have snapped them up but with Engine tuning, carbon bits, daughters birthday, cycling trip to Scotland etc I just can't afford them this month   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

alancdavis

cycling trip to Scotland ,,,,,you can buy with what you save on fuel   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

evileye_wrx

What I save on fuel will get spent on beer!!    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Phil
Phil

alancdavis

For got to ask,,,,are you looking at the carbon fiber engine cover simmilar to Diamonds ?

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "alancdavis"For got to ask,,,,are you looking at the carbon fiber engine cover simmilar to Diamonds ?

I'm looking at making it fit right. It's on the car but fitting badly right now. A job for tomorrow night after work I think.

And I've gone for the C-One lid while I think now Dieamond has the Varis on.

Phil
Phil

alancdavis

I am waiting for my taxi at 3,,,,,do you never go to bed,,,,,,,,,Back on subject,,,I want my 2 to look unique and things like the grilled// vented engine lid are up my street,,,,,,hence previous posts regardind painting to look like  original/paitwok finish   s8) 8) s8)

evileye_wrx

Sleep gives you wrinkles so I stay up as much as possible   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  and Alex will testify that my snoring means my wife complains so I stay up late letting her sleep longer before she is disturbed.

I've just been on this page of Spyderchat

m http://spyderchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... it&start=0 m

It's about the same as our own bodykit thread, but there is a lot to choose from to make your car unique.

Enjoy your trip btw. Bring us back a souvenir!

Phil
Phil

alancdavis

cant promis any thing,,,,but Vodka is 70p a bottle,,,,which of course iu am having as a pe flighr calmer   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

alancdavis

sooooory about spelling

Tags: