MR2 Colour

Started by Anonymous, December 3, 2003, 23:10

LeeUK

Hiya leggie!

Red is the best colour, but with the colours you're looking at it's a little harder to decide as they two extreme colours.  With a sports car i'd go for the maddest colour myself as your spending alot of money on a car you WANT people to look!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

The way I picked between the Silver & Yellow was to imagine myself in it 3 years later.

The Silver won  s:!: :!: s:!:  

If you hadn't guessed by the name   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Get it sprayed in a flip paint colour like the TVR's but it is becoming more readily availble as more Japanise sports cars come with this as standard.

We had a discison about this at JAE this year after seeing all the flip paints you could choise from in the show.

There was a car with gold that went to silver and then red and then oragne it all depended where you stood! also my personal favorate is the blue and green colour

It gose from like light blue to darker blue to azual then like a very light metalic silvery green   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  this is very hard to discribe LOL

But you kinda chatch my drift!

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I have had quotes from companys around teh southend area in the region of £2000 for a full respray and a years touch up serivce and thats with a lot of laquior coats to stop stone chips

LeeUK

Imagine this! Full Top Secret body kit sprayed with a gold base coat with transparent green finish coat with a carbon fibre bonnet!

Ahh how i dream!   s:D :D s:D
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Anonymous

Quote from: "LeeUK"Imagine this! Full Top Secret body kit sprayed with a gold base coat with transparent green finish coat with a carbon fibre bonnet!
What? No wing? Pah!

LeeUK

I know.... Ya see i haven't had my Red Bull!   s:D :D s:D
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Anonymous

There was a cracking yellow one at Belmont cars in Glasgow, with full body kit, super wheels as well.

Tags: