New Owner (audio query)

Started by Anonymous, December 19, 2003, 15:21

Anonymous

I have had my MR2 for a few weeks now, and I'm already considering buying a new CD system and speakers. Although I'm defiantly buying some new speakers, I'm reluctant in changing the CD as it fits in with the cars image well. What I'd like to know is the specification of the standard CD (watts per channel etc) and speakers (size and watts) before I buy!

Any advice?

Cheers

markiii

about 5 watts or something equally naff if IRC

don't worry too much about matching them though as most quality speakers can cope with more than they are rated at anyway as long as the signal doesn't clip, which means get a good head unit.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Buster our resident I.C.E man will be along shortly.

Welcome to the club and you lovely new 2'.  Carefull in the weather!.

Craig

Anonymous

Bonjour !

You can get a suround for the h/u to make it look like it's Factory fit. you can get these from Halfords or MR T themselves stock them now

Cost around £30 ish and dont forgert the new wireing adapotor around £12 but well worth it as the factory sony is less than disirable to most !

Tags: