At Last

Started by alancdavis, December 1, 2007, 20:23

alancdavis

Finaly got it back from the paint shop,,,  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Liz

Snap!  s:D :D s:D
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

uktotty

Looking sexy Alan so full spray or just the bits you added?

alancdavis

Just a bumper spray
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

heathstimpson

Looks good matey  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Chris_h

Lovely bumper - i hadn't noticed the TTE had central creases to follow the bonnet lines until now. Very very nice   s:D :D s:D
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

loadswine

I like that, very nice indeed.   s8) 8) s8)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

alancdavis

Now I need a rear wing,,,,,,,  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

loadswine

mmmmm! I think I know what you're after.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

NorthandSouth

that looks sooooo cool   s8) 8) s8)
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

alancdavis

Quote from: "loadswine"mmmmm! I think I know what you're after.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

m http://www.evolutionr.co.uk/index.php?p ... _id=155023 m

Is this the same as yours ?
Not the best of pictures but still,,,,,,,,

Liz

At least I can leave my car near to Alan now without a bodyguard!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

alancdavis

By the way Liz,I managed to get some of the Nattys Red Paste,,,will give it a try if it ever stops raining.

northernalex

so new foggies too??
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

celmacmat

Very nice Alan   s:D :D s:D  

I bet you no longer bothered how you looked when you drived back home with a giant banana sticking from the passenger seat   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Tags: