First Service - Did I get a deal?

Started by Anonymous, January 12, 2004, 15:56

Anonymous

Ok, just back from the first service.

No problems, changed my oil, toped up my coolent & washers Everything hunky dorey.

£80 including VAT!  Bargin I thought?

Oh, and they are going to replace all my disks under warrenty as I said cosmetically they looked crap, he said they where "starting to go a tiny but at the edges", but blamed me for keeping it in the garage all the time LOL!

Slacey

Sounds cheap for 'daaan sarf', only a few quid more than I pay in cheapo Shropshire.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Cheaper than what i paid - sounds fair to me.

And if even the dealer says to drive it more....!

Anonymous

Yeah, much cheaper than I get stung for.

markiii

I'll put up with the service prices Sean, I just want your house prices  s:-( :-( s:-(
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"I'll put up with the service prices Sean, I just want your house prices  s:-( :-( s:-(

Mmmm.. good point, me too.

Anonymous

Cant believe the dealer told me to drive it more - you sure you guys didnt put him up to it!?!?!?

Anonymous

Slacey'
Cheapo Shropshire quoted me £80 last week, they must have put up their prices or you are in their good books.

Anonymous

Quote from: "David Watson"Slacey'
Cheapo Shropshire quoted me £80 last week, they must have put up their prices or you are in their good books.

Have you seen the size of sean? no way i would want to get in his bad books so they are probably scared of him!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

darrenjuggins

£39 + my Mobil One..... about £66 the beauty of living in Lincolnshire  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Mr J
Darren A. Juggins

Slacey

Quote from: "David Watson"Slacey'
Yes, but it's only 4 quid difference... I paid £76 and that was last year.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

GSB

I paid £75 for my first service here in Rip-off London, instead of the quoted £100+...

Basically, If you phone up a dealer on the edge of civilization (anywhere North of Watford  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  ) and get a cheap quote, the expensive dealers here in London will match it... Simple as that, all it takes on your part is a phone call to the Outer Hebrides...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Tags: