Engine Bling

Started by alancdavis, October 20, 2008, 18:50

alancdavis

I made a simmilar post some tine ago ,but just to update,,,,,,,,,

I have seen many cars with very attractive engine bays,,,,ie,,,,,,,chrome bits and hoses done in Red or Blue,I was wanting to know if any of you guys have done simmilar projects,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Silverman

There is such an engine bay, but I wouldn't call it bling, not a million miles from Newcastle.......Eh Phil?   Don't be shy now..   s:) :) s:)
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

"An MR2 is good for you."

evileye_wrx

This one you mean?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

All Nigel's own work truth be told

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

northernalex

Quote from: "evileye_xc"

This one you mean?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

All Nigel's own work truth be told

Phil

We did some Phil.. the chip in the fusebox if i remember correctly  s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

uktotty

Anyone wanna come and clean up my back end?

alancdavis

Thanks for the "start" but I am sure the is a lot more bling out there
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

evileye_wrx

Thinking about it didn't I post the exact same pic in your previous thread on this topic?

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

chalced

Mines a what I call a W.I.P.  

Still need to put on coloured hoses...
Wanna do something with the battery cover/fuse cover....
Need to sort out the 'still blue'   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:   bulkhead (long story!).
Polish up engine block...etc etc...

Mel.

Anonymous

I don't think what I'm doing is so much a "bling" it's more of a clean up I think.

This is what I've currently got

What I will be doing over winter is as follows:

Having the lower chassis member powder coated silver.
All the aluminium heat shields powder coated silver - keeps cleaner does not require polishing
The top valve cover(Aluminium part) powder coated silver
The rear crash bar (behind the rear bumper) powder coated gloss black
TRD oil filler cap
I would like a carbon fibre top cover - going to have chat with someone who should be able make one.
I would like to replace some of the hoses with coloured ones - not sure which colour yet
A complete set of Megan arms. - already got the front two

I'm also having work done on the front - both chassis rails powder coated silver to match the back - had to replace one which someone bent when jacking the car - I think it was done last year  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  
Also nylon coating my new TTE X brace for added protection

Plus a new set of wheels  s:D :D s:D  (Already ordered)

There you go - a nice list to be going on with.    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

Wabbitkilla

Keeping it simple;
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

roger

...and what are you doing after Christmas, Rob ?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Quote from: "roger"...and what are you doing after Christmas, Rob ?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Going on Holiday   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  It's the big five 0 for both the wife and me  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

alancdavis

Thanks Guys,,,,,,Now I know I dont need to give the X half the car as part of her settlment may be I can "bling " mine up a bit,,,  s8) 8) s8)

Tags: