1zz Apexi Power FC, Cheapest place to buy?

Started by Ilogik, March 3, 2009, 20:00

Ilogik

So far JPS  or RHD japan seem the cheapest, 720 delivered from RHD.

Any other locations?

I was quoted £1175 mapped and fitted for brand new one locally. Would you say that is a good deal?
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

evileye_wrx

Mine cost £300. Wait for one to appear 2nd hand on Spyderchat   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Ilogik

just had a counter offer made on ebay

626.767 thats without delivery and chance I might get stund with import duty.

Ilogik

Quote from: "evileye_xc"Mine cost £300. Wait for one to appear 2nd hand on Spyderchat   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Phil

haha you bugger.

evileye_wrx

s8) 8) s8)  just to make it worse by 2nd hand I mean bought but never fitted.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Is JPS on Ebay? I think that is the cheapest I've ever seen them going for new. At the time it was around £649 iirc. I believe Noble Motorsports will fit and tune PFC for £500. So £1175 doesn't seem to be such a bad deal. You could get cheaper, but not by much, and if it's a good tune your sorted. From what I've heard Noble are one of the best.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Ilogik

Quote from: "evileye_xc"8) just to make it worse by 2nd hand I mean bought but never fitted.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Is JPS on Ebay? I think that is the cheapest I've ever seen them going for new. At the time it was around £649 iirc. I believe Noble Motorsports will fit and tune PFC for £500. So £1175 doesn't seem to be such a bad deal. You could get cheaper, but not by much, and if it's a good tune your sorted. From what I've heard Noble are one of the best.

Phil

I would be getting it from these guys, great set up, and they have some damn! crazy cars.

m http://www.westonperformance.com/home/ m

muffdan

MWR are selling it for $895 with commander. Obviously there's import duty and shipping on top of that.

http://store.monkeywrenchracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=29_30&products_id=300
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

Ilogik

spotted mwr really depends on the price of postage. Wonder if they would do a deal on the crower cams and apexi together.

DannyN

Just for info Chris (former owner and tuner of hypersports) is still tuning cars
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "DannyN"Just for info Chris (former owner and tuner of hypersports) is still tuning cars

Yep and he's the one that did mine and Danny's   s:D :D s:D    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

He's already got the map ready to drop into any similar car.   s:idea: :idea: s:idea:    s:idea: :idea: s:idea:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Star_69

Got mine from jps last year with commander for 550 delivered inc import duty. Pounds a bit poo now though but would recommend them as it came in about 3 days   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

Teiwa are having a 20% sale on at the mo http://www.teiwa.co.jp/main/frame.asp?mid=1&bid=9 Works out at £567. Bargain!
-Brad
Owner of an \'03 plate "Ship of Theseus" aka Trigger\'s Broom Roadster [strike]1zz-f[/strike]e, [strike]supercharged 2zz-ge,[/strike] 2GR-FE

Ilogik

anyone imported one and had to pay import duty?

uktotty

Wait for the $ rate to improve and you could save another 30%

Ilogik

Just bought one from MWR. Hopefully the pound don't go up any time soon otherwise I will cry.

Tags: