Vents 'n things..

Started by aaronjb, February 22, 2004, 14:40

aaronjb

Just wondering - is anyone on here really good at photoshopping?

Just browsing the Rogue Systems website (thinking about the Lexus rear lights), and I noticed these.

Wonder if something similar could be done on the Mk3? Would perhaps look OK roof up and/or hardtop on, but I'm wondering how daft they'd look topless..

I know, I know..  s:flame: :flame: s:flame:  me now  s:D :D s:D
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "aaronjb"but I'm wondering how daft they'd look topless..

Why do you need an answer to a question you've already answered!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Oh Aaron........and your treatment was going SOOO well..............  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Jap GT300

Toms Racing do a CF hardtop with roof scoop, which enables air to travel on to the engine bay.

Tem

Quote from: "Jap GT300"Toms Racing do a CF hardtop with roof scoop, which enables air to travel on to the engine bay.

They never sold the kit with hardtop+roof scoop, the one that made into production is quite different  s;) ;) s;)
 m http://www.angelfire.com/space/mr-s/tomspage.html m
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Jap GT300

The other picture has similar style vents as to those used on the MK2.  I keep getting confused between the concepts and released versions.   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

GSB

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Jap GT300"Toms Racing do a CF hardtop with roof scoop, which enables air to travel on to the engine bay.

They never sold the kit with hardtop+roof scoop, the one that made into production is quite different  s;) ;) s;)
 m http://www.angelfire.com/space/mr-s/tomspage.html m

Now that... is really-really ugly!
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

aaronjb

Quote from: "cartell"
Quote from: "aaronjb"but I'm wondering how daft they'd look topless..

Why do you need an answer to a question you've already answered!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Well.. erm.. erm.. Y'know.. Erm  s:) :) s:)  Well - I do most of my driving either top-up or hardtop-on rather than topless (mostly because I bought the car in the winter, lol)..

Quote from: "John Woodward"Oh Aaron........and your treatment was going SOOO well..............  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I know.. but then I came off my meds and it all went pear shaped  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Suggest you go straight back on medication, now go to your room and no supper for you.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "GSB"Now that... is really-really ugly!
I have to agree there; bloody pug ug...  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: