Indicator hairpins

Started by aglassinthesink, December 16, 2010, 18:31

aglassinthesink

i saw someone with these on in another thread a few weeks ago and really liked the look of them but never found out what they were. anyways after a lot of searching on these forums i've finally found them:

apparently they were made by a guy on here called Simontan75 but he hasn't logged in in about 2 years   s:? :? s:?  is there anywhere else making these? i'd love a set as i think they really improve the side of the car
-Paul

[size=85]2006 Toyota mr2 in silver. K&N 57i Gen 2, JDM badge and a blingy engine bay[/size]

Anonymous

I wonder if this would fit the '2?    m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-ACCE ... 758wt_1139 m

NorthandSouth

I've been trying to get these for the last 2 years + with no luck   s:( :( s:(

Bry I have indicator surrounds which I got from Simontan they are very similar to the ones on your link, they also fitted on Mike's Celica too   s:) :) s:)
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

uktotty

They are made by a guy called SimonTan, he may still have them on SC

NorthandSouth

Simon stopped making them as it was too expensive....his words when I asked 18 months or so ago....he usually posts up on here too if he is producing anything although not seen him on for ages and ages   s:( :( s:(
Lynne

aglassinthesink

Quote from: "NorthandSouth"Simon stopped making them as it was too expensive....his words when I asked 18 months or so ago....he usually posts up on here too if he is producing anything although not seen him on for ages and ages   s:( :( s:(

Yeah I was looking through his old posts but he hasn't posted in well over a year so I may email him and if he thinks they aren't cost effective I'll offer more cash cos I really want these   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Off topic Lynne but Newton-Le-Willows as in St Helens/Warrington?
-Paul

[size=85]2006 Toyota mr2 in silver. K&N 57i Gen 2, JDM badge and a blingy engine bay[/size]

NorthandSouth

Yep thats the one Paul not to far from you   s:D :D s:D
Lynne

aglassinthesink

Quote from: "NorthandSouth"Yep thats the one Paul not to far from you   s:D :D s:D
I think I drove past you a few days ago in town, at least it was the first '04 red edition I've seen around here..

I'm going to email him next week, just too busy at work at the moment with our traditional Christmas rush
-Paul

Tags: