Facelift Mats

Started by alfajerry, December 20, 2011, 03:15

alfajerry

Looking around the web I can only see these Toyota ones, PZ410-W0358-DG ,which seem to have only one fixing hole.
My late car has two fixing holes, does anyone know the part number for mats to fit these?
Thanks.

Also, if anyone has recommendations for quality atermarket mats I'd be interested, especially if they offer colour and embroidery options.
Jerry

andibell

I bought a set from a well known internet auction site, I think the seller was something like auto_cruise - mats are really good quality, have two holes and came with fitting clips.  Total price was around £20 inc delivery...
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal

loadswine

I ordered from the link on this thread  l viewtopic.php?f=68&t=36054 l   ( Pentagon Toyota)
genuine Toyota mats, two hole with clips and they were pretty reasonable.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

s12vea

I haven't found a mat that fits and stays in the correct shape other than the genuine Toyota ones.
There definitely worth the extra money. Remember you always get what you pay for  s;) ;) s;)
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

alfajerry

Thanks guys, much appreciated.
I'd like something that wasn't just plain black really, so may have to go outside Toyota.
Jerry

dkirkwood89

Quote from: "loadswine"I ordered from the link on this thread  l viewtopic.php?f=68&t=36054 l   ( Pentagon Toyota)
genuine Toyota mats, two hole with clips and they were pretty reasonable.

Could you please post the link to this again? For some reason when I try to view the thread it just says the information is not available

Cheers
2004 Red Edition, Hard Top, TRD Short Shifter, CBS CDA Induction Kit

loadswine

I get nothing from that original link either. Probably the best plan would be to give Chris at CTP a shout on his thread and ask how much they are. CTP is an affiliate trader on here. Alternatively, try one of the Toyota dealers directly.
The genuine mats are deinitely worth having.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

moorx

dkirkwood89

Cheers for the replies. I had a look on the ebay store and am watching some mats until chris from ctp replies.

It's a great help because my local toyota dealer isn't being the quickest at replying lol

dkirkwood89

My mats came the other day, great job. Got them from CTP

Was going to put a photo but figure out how   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Tags: