What do you think about this bumper?

Started by -Nut-, January 13, 2012, 14:27

-Nut-

uktotty

Looks OK, not sure about those lights tho

onion86

Quote from: "-Nut-"What do you think about this bumper
I want it... but as Russ has said without the LEDs. No point worrying though as I won't be able to get it here  s:( :( s:(
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

-Nut-

Quote from: "onion86"
Quote from: "-Nut-"What do you think about this bumper
I want it... but as Russ has said without the LEDs. No point worrying though as I won't be able to get it here  s:( :( s:(

With out LED.

I like C-ONE bumper but can't order anymore haha, c-one are closed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "uktotty"Looks OK, not sure about those lights though

i think it might look ok if it weren't the clash of contrast, matt black and dull plastic lighting

aaronjb

I think it's trying really hard to be a Porsche.. so why not buy a cheap Boxster?
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

scottish_turbo

I really don't like it.

bigwillcv36

Quote from: "scottish_turbo"I really don't like it.
+1
Will
04 Sable RED Ltd Ed, RED leather seats steering wheel and panels, RED soft top, RED brake calipers, after Market panel filter, gutted pre cats, FK Automotive lowering springs, custom sable j-spec nose badge, partially de-badged rear, sable indies, front strut brace, cobra sport quad exhaust, TRD Short Shifter, Bonnet/Engine cover Gas Struts

s12vea

Not a fan I'm afraid!
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

vinp182

I like it   s:) :) s:)
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

dj2k21

Isn't that just a new Porsche cayman front bumper? Lol
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Anonymous

I like the lines of the standard car. The wheels do look dated and dont fill the arches, but apart from those and a TRD boot spoiler, my spare cash is going in the GTR fund.

E

Bumper looks more R8 than porsche to me. Quite like it but hate the Matt black look.

loadswine

I actually think its okay, certainly better than a lot of the kits out there. Wouldn't last two minutes round here, with the humps in the roads. s;) ;) s;)
These things are also very colour dependant and matt black doesn't do it for me I'm afraid. In a different colour, say red, it might look good.
Just my opinion of course, I stay away from bodykits these days, its less of a bother without one and I don't get the road rage idiots bothering me now!
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

AmeR

Looks like its trying to be a porsche on a stand at a car show. I don't mind the Matt black / bright orange paintwork if I look at it like that.

Bumper and side skirts are quite nice in my opinion but I agree probably no use over here with the speed bumps and numerous potholes everywhere!

JoniiBoii

Love it !! specially the matt black paint.

Rusky

I love the look, takes away the stock look which i like but as an individual i think its the bees knees.

Rusky

I love the look, takes away the stock look which i like but as an individual i think its the bees knees.

Rusky

sorry finger trouble .

Anonymous

Want one  s:) :) s:) ) !!!!!

chalced

I quite like it... The orange stripe ties it in nicely with the rest of the car.
Also quite like the LED strips...    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Raptor

I Love it, even with the LED's

dcod

[youtube:g8q2zxpk]A4VuPx_VO8M[/youtube:g8q2zxpk]
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

nahk54321

I want one!

carlclarke

I like it too. Can they be purchased, if so who from?

Tags: