What do you think about this bumper?

Started by -Nut-, January 13, 2012, 14:27

Mightyquin

No likey.

It makes the front end look too 'heavy' and upsets the proportions. Toyota got the design of the roadster pretty spot on IMHO, most mods I've seen so far just spoil it.

typeHspyder

Quote from: "-Nut-"
Quote from: "onion86"
Quote from: "-Nut-"What do you think about this bumper
I want it... but as Russ has said without the LEDs. No point worrying though as I won't be able to get it here  s:( :( s:(

With out LED.

I like C-ONE bumper but can't order anymore haha, c-one are closed.

I seen this bumper before and I posted it here:  l viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1344&start=60 l  
Why does the one installed the holes looks more closed up than this one? Personally I don't like those big hole openings.

petej

Extended nose length looks great... The cutouts are a little marmite.

The Top Secret / Rioch Racing bumper would provide a softer alternative
Middle age syndrome is upon me!!  295hp 3.4l Porsche 987s is the new bigger boys toy.

Inneraxe

Sorry to drag up an old thread, been mooching through older posts as I'm bored. Does anyone actually know who makes this bumper??? Cheers
You can\'t always fix stupid, but you can usually shut it up with a 2x4.

Ardent

Holy thread resurection!

I've been here 3 years and never seen that.
I tip my hat to you Sir/Madam.

Great to see new members gettting into the search. Wealth of info just waitingto be found.

Ardent

in terms of the bumper sadly no idea.

ColleyV8

luxurypart in thailand make the bumper as part of the techart body kit
2ZZ powered Black MR2

shnazzle

It's amazing what gets pulled out of the woodwork sometimes  s:) :) s:)  
I quite like the bumper. But the thread is so old the manufacturer is probably dead!  haha
...neutiquam erro.

jvanzyl

I think if you're going to go through the effort of buying specific bumpers and everything you'd be nuts not to consider going the whole hog and getting the Gembella one... it has to be my favorite!

ColleyV8

There is a company in the UK that are now promoting the gemballa kit for the MR2 I noticed last month
2ZZ powered Black MR2

jvanzyl

Yeah they advertise on eBay with the light blue one right? Think it's like £5k!

Inneraxe

Ahh, brilliant many thanks for responding to my resurrection plea  s:) :) s:)   s:) :) s:)

Inneraxe

It's a $1,000 inc shipping apparently. Hmmm, lottery numbers picked. Lol thanks Colley V8 for the tip.  s:) :) s:)

ColleyV8

Quote from: "jvanzyl"Yeah they advertise on eBay with the light blue one right? Think it's like £5k!

Haven't seen the eBay one. The company is called turismo UK, mods feel free to remove link if against any rules, I'm not linked in any way

http://www.turismo.uk.com
2ZZ powered Black MR2

Inneraxe

Omg the interiors look bloody awful on those. Yuck

Brizee67

Quote from: "Inneraxe"Omg the interiors look bloody awful on those. Yuck
I agree the interior looks awful but I do like the back end...it looks really cool...probably doesn't need the spoiler in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Essex2Visuvesi

I have the speedster top on order from them  s:) :) s:)

Inneraxe

Yes, I've been thinking about a roof cover for when it's down in the summer all the time, I'll be interested to see what you think of the build and fit when you get it.  s:) :) s:)

Brizee67

Quote from: "Essex2Visuvesi"I have the speedster top on order from them  s:) :) s:)
[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: