Centre exit exhaust. UK Suppliers?

Started by Zonda_, February 9, 2012, 12:30

Zonda_

I've seen pictures of a couple on here, what make are they and where can I get ome from?
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

stargazer30

I don't know of any UK places that do the Che style ones off the shelf, but give Cobra a call in Sheffield.  They do a twin MR2 exhaust but can fabricate pretty much any tail pipe and position you want.  I'm sure they'd do you a centre twin exit.

http://www.cobrasport.com/contactUs.php
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

Anonymous

janspeed the only other manufacture in the uk that do the che style exit

Wabbitkilla

Janspeed used to supply a twin centre exit exhaust, but the last time someone tried to order one they said they'd stopped and didn't even have the flange in stock to join it up to the manifold. Steve-M-UK had a nice twin centre fabricated for his turbo by a company in Leeds ... they may be worth a punt.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

steve-m-uk

Tony Banks exhausts built mine and I'm very pleased with it , lovely bit of work.
Now a member of the ding day "hide by the bins" club  s]

Zonda_

Cheers guys, will make enquiries.

Just realised. he built the exhaust for my Vento VR6, lovely bit of kit.
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

dcod

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Janspeed used to supply a twin centre exit exhaust, but the last time someone tried to order one they said they'd stopped and didn't even have the flange in stock to join it up to the manifold. Steve-M-UK had a nice twin centre fabricated for his turbo by a company in Leeds ... they may be worth a punt.

The last I heard is that Janspeed will only make the exhaust if you order 5!

Have you talked to LongLife? Maybe they can make one for you. Don't know how good they are though.

m http://www.longlife.co.uk/ m
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Zonda_

Tony Banks mentioned above is the Leeds Longlife dealer, I've sent him a message.

uktotty

LongLife did some work for me they are pretty good

onion86

Might be an option for my new exhaust as there's a Longlife place a few miles from mine. Anyone used them for remapping?
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Tags: