Zunsport front grill

Started by AckersMR2, April 9, 2012, 20:49

AckersMR2

I've had a quick search but can't find the answer.
Do these grills replace the plastic stock ones or are they attached over the top/infront?
I'm sure it replaces but just want to check as mines going into the bodyshop next week to have the bumper filled and sprayed and if I order one I want to be sure it's ok for the shop to take out the OE inserts?
My only car is a Ducati 

AmeR

Attached unless you go custom like me!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

PeteT

They fit in front of the original plastic grill and screw into the bumper
Pete

AckersMR2

Ok thanks, figures I supposed as they say they only take 20min to fit and the OE plastic ones are plastic welded to the bumper from the inside.
No rush for me to get one now then I could fit it after the bumpers been done.
My only car is a Ducati 

Chris H

I may be interested in these once i get my new face-lift bumper sprayed......any links
and photo's would be helpful....  s:P :P s:P

AmeR

m http://www.zunsport.co.uk/product.asp?id=25 m

A fair few pics in the garage section

Prices have gone up a bit but you get a little off with a membership number (got mine if you need it), or hit up google for some discount codes!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Chris H

Quote from: "AmeR"http://www.zunsport.co.uk/product.asp?id=25

A fair few pics in the garage section

Prices have gone up a bit but you get a little off with a membership number (got mine if you need it), or hit up google for some discount codes!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Cheers Paul....  s:) :) s:)

FGrob

Quote from: "Chris H"I may be interested in these once i get my new face-lift bumper sprayed......any links
and photo's would be helpful....  s:P :P s:P
Here you go:

Just need to watch the towing hook fitment, it's not recessed so can be a bit of a pain to fit.

Rob.
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

Chris H

Thanks Rob........black is best....  s:) :) s:)

PeteT

Heres mine, it has been powder coated the same colour as my wheels  s:) :) s:)  

Pete

Chris H

We can stop the pics now guys,i like...... obviously BLACK.......  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

steve-m-uk

The black zunsport grill is for us connoisseurs   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Now a member of the ding day "hide by the bins" club  s]

AmeR

Quote from: "steve-m-uk"The black zunsport grill is for us connoisseurs   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Custom black is the way forward for the super duper cool connoisseurs.... Right!? :shocked:

steve-m-uk

Well i think so   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Now a member of the ding day "hide by the bins" club  s]

PeteT

Quote from: "steve-m-uk"The black zunsport grill is for us connoisseurs   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Quote from: "AmeR"Custom black is the way forward for the super duper cool connoisseurs.... Right!? :shocked:

Pahh   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Pete

E

Who said we could stop

AmeR

Quote from: "E"Who said we could stop

Any excuse!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Nice "show" plate!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

roger

BLACK!!!   s:P :P s:P  

DSCF0880 by roger7248, on Flickr
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

sh4branze

Did they ever make a pre-face lift version?

FGrob

Quote from: "roger"BLACK!!!   s:P :P s:P  
That's right Roger, with a stainless grill - glad you agree   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Those bloody silver / grey and the evil of all colours - red cars are a pain   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:flame: :flame: s:flame:  

I'll get my coat - banned for life.

Rob  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

FGrob

Quote from: "sh4branze"Did they ever make a pre-face lift version?
Not sure you would need to check their website  m http://www.zunsport.co.uk m  or drop them a email.

sh4branze

I sent them a email.They don't show 00-02 on the site.

Chris H

Quote from: "AmeR"
Quote from: "E"Who said we could stop

Any excuse!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Nice "show" plate!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Please stop..  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  .....Black grill for the Black "2"..  s:) :) s:)  ......seen enough now guys  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

sh4branze

Quote from: "sh4branze"I sent them a email.They don't show 00-02 on the site.
I asked and they said 00-02 grills are no longer made.

vinp182

Quote from: "sh4branze"
Quote from: "sh4branze"I sent them a email.They don't show 00-02 on the site.
I asked and they said 00-02 grills are no longer made.

Adds weight anyway   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

Tags: