Zunsport front grill

Started by AckersMR2, April 9, 2012, 20:49

MisterK

Quote from: "PeteT"Heres mine, it has been powder coated the same colour as my wheels  s:) :) s:)  

Going off the subject a bit, but I knew wasn't going potty saying I'd seen a red JDM badge - here it is in the flesh, so to speak!
MARK K - Original Owner/ \'Best In Class\' winner, \'Show n Shine\', MR2DC National Event 2017.

uktotty

Quote from: "sh4branze"
Quote from: "sh4branze"I sent them a email.They don't show 00-02 on the site.
I asked and they said 00-02 grills are no longer made.

They never did make them, I asked for years!

Pelican did the pre facelift one

l viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12579 l

MisterK

It's got to be a Stainless Grill for a black '2'!

Old photo - I've now got a Black JDM badge.
MARK K - Original Owner/ \'Best In Class\' winner, \'Show n Shine\', MR2DC National Event 2017.

Peter Wright

Quote from: "uktotty"
Quote from: "sh4branze"Pelican did the pre facelift one

l viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12579 l
Chromdesign also did one
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "PeteT"Heres mine, it has been powder coated the same colour as my wheels  s:) :) s:)  

On a different note who makes the extensions fitted to the corners of the front of your car. Really like those:)

AmeR

They're Toyota GB facelift front spats

PeteT

Just to answer the off topic questions.

Quote from: "MisterK"Going off the subject a bit, but I knew wasn't going potty saying I'd seen a red JDM badge - here it is in the flesh, so to speak!
Its a custom badge, it made from a guy on spyderchat, Its painted in 3P0 Red

Quote from: "Starfish"On a different note who makes the extensions fitted to the corners of the front of your car. Really like those:)
Its a Toyota part   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   Its part of the Toyota GB Lip Kit, They are front spats
:edit, Not fast enough, Paul beat me to it. Thank you.

Back on topic please
Pete

Tags: