AckersMR2

From this:

Untitled by Aki_Z1000, on Flickr

To this:

Untitled by Aki_Z1000, on Flickr
  s:D :D s:D
My only car is a Ducati 

uktotty

Good work, did they do the other job for you too?

onion86

That's a beast, it needs a club sticker  s;) ;) s;)
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

AckersMR2

Quote from: "uktotty"Good work, did they do the other job for you too?

No, they wanted way too much,£50!!! something to do with setting up the Jig to make the bend, I did say "It's a triangle of plastic with a bend along one edge, how much setting up do you need!!!" but they weren't budging. Apparently the price will drop considerably per unit if I order like 20-30 pairs.

But after checking, as long as Mongo lists the item price separate from the delivery cost on the import form it will drop below the £15 import VAT threshold   s:D :D s:D
My only car is a Ducati 

StuC

Did the company name have "Precision" in the title anywhere?  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Have you noticed a difference in the cabin with this in?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

AckersMR2

Quote from: "StuC"Did the company name have "Precision" in the title anywhere?  s;-) ;-) s;-)

No it was a local company near to me, I supplied them the pattern for their CNC to avoid the set up costs.

Not tried it out yet due to the rather bizarre weather here today  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=37141#p450935
My only car is a Ducati 

2 of the left

That's smooth!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

trevsmr2

Quote from: "AckersMR2"
Quote from: "StuC"Did the company name have "Precision" in the title anywhere?  s;-) ;-) s;-)

No it was a local company near to me, I supplied them the pattern for their CNC to avoid the set up costs.

Not tried it out yet due to the rather bizarre weather here today  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=37141#p450935
Are they going to be selling them ? looks better than the standard one

Deadmanwalking

very nice

very nice indeed  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
TOPS DOWN DRIVE THU THE NIGHT CLICK HERE] viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37365

AckersMR2

Took it out for a quick spin just now, used to find with the old one the breeze would get around the back of my neck and at 5'9" i'm not the tallest of people either, but now I don't feel a thing.   s:D :D s:D  

As its that bit taller the wind does push it forward a touch when you get up to 70+ not much though.

Not so easy to reach over the top of it now though to get the roof up from in the drivers seat, still do'able but more effort required.

Also despite it being tinted it is a lot lighter than the original one and so I think i'll leave it up all the time.

Overall, I'm happy with it. Just need a club sticker now   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

Chris H

[/quote]Are they going to be selling them ? looks better than the standard one[/quote]

Dont want to tread on toe's here,but "Little Red Roadster" is organising a Group Buy
of these.....they only need three more names on the list for the go ahead..........  s:) :) s:)

AckersMR2

Quote from: "Chris H"
Are they going to be selling them ? looks better than the standard one[/quote]

Dont want to tread on toe's here,but "Little Red Roadster" is organising a Group Buy
of these.....they only need three more names on the list for the go ahead..........  s:) :) s:) [/quote]

I know, and I was going to join that but "the committee" wanted a tinted one   s:x :x s:x  so I had to source my own. I have asked for advice from above on what to do about this......
My only car is a Ducati 

Tags: