Alloy wheel sizes(again)

Started by 2000mk3, January 10, 2013, 19:01

2000mk3

I have been having a few problems with selecting new wheels, The wheels I ordered online came today and wouldn't fit they were catching on the callipers i am about to order a new set and am wondering if anyone knows if they will fit they are...lenso samurai spec-c 15"x7.0" 4x100 et38 any help would be most appreciated

StuC

Did you order the dished wheels or the non dished wheels?
I have D1R's on mine the fronts are fine to the caliper without a dish, but the rears require a spacer with the dish.

URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

dj2k21

Lovely yellow two that. There is a guy near me with a yellow one but it appears to be faded to hell, urs looks much brighter

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

2000mk3

Hi stu the wheels look similar however the ones I'm going to order are7 spoke what size are yours also can you remember what size the spacers are thanks. Car looks sweet btw also check out the wheels I'm getting on rim style.com

simers

One fine 2 stu
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

StuC

Cheers guys.  :-) :-) :-)  
She takes a lot effort to stay that bright and clean.

Spacers on my rears are 5mm, so not too big. I have spares actually if you need some.
I thought the Samurai wheels were the 5 spokes like mine.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

2000mk3

Ok thanks for the advice stu I've got some 5mm spacers so I won't be needing yours and ill let you know how it goes.

Tags: