Carbon fiber wrap

Started by Abiwalker, July 4, 2013, 22:18

Richard41

Really want that green VX   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

Like the black bonnet stripe but not continued over the bumper, not sure about butt wrap, bit too much IMO.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Abiwalker"Loving the 'full butt wrap' added to my to do list!
Glad I could help you decide.

Think "full butt wrap" and "half butt wrap" should become official terms  s:) :) s:)

I also love the green VX!
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

StuC

FBW and HBW have been added to the ROC Glossary!!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Actually I think I have seen an actual glossary on here somewhere!!!
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

StuC

Linky

OK, now that's just plain scary. I mention it and there it is... posted in today!

Abiwalker

Haha the glossary is great help for newbies like me. I think you might be psychic though so you probably knew that...
Silver 52 MR2. Constant Smiles.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Abiwalker"Haha the glossary is great help for newbies like me. I think you might be psychic though so you probably knew that...
Yep, I've finally just found out what OEM means!
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

StuC

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
I suppose when you know it's like reading normally. You brain doesn't need to convert it, so you take it for granted.

Tags: