Soft Top Protection

Started by 2 of the left, April 26, 2014, 23:36

2 of the left

After all the heavy weather we have experienced these past few months, my Vinyl hood was looking a bit jaded and checking on my renovation items I found my Autoglym kit would not do the job, fully ( Bottle nearly empty !! ) So looking at the wallet and what I had to hand, I decided to use a tin of Back to Black - It is doing the same job as the expensive stuff, as far as I can tell, but when applying it needs to be spread with a stiff sponge or brush!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Treboeth

Les said use this ,have a search Dave he even did a cheeky video  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

loadswine

I think that is different to what the OP was talking about, and if we want to discuss what he has done, then fine, but please, let's not drift into yet another hood protection products thread, as we have many of those already.  s;) ;) s;)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

2 of the left

Quote from: "loadswine"I think that is different to what the OP was talking about, and if we want to discuss what he has done, then fine, but please, let's not drift into yet another hood protection products thread, as we have many of those already.  s;) ;) s;)
My point exactly - It's a cheaper option to all the other, more expensive products on the market!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Tags: