Double spoiler and other questions

Started by alexbutcher, July 9, 2015, 19:37

alexbutcher

Hi all,  i have stable grey with all TTE trim,  spats front rear skirts etc,  and the duck spoiler,  now as much as I like the duck tail I'm a big fan of the jdl spoiler, I wanted to gauge opinion on fitting that as well as tte, it will have to sit it higher up on the engine cover but I love the look of it on other 2's  also I'm considering tinting the front lights,  I don't feel like I would make a great job of splitting the lights to paint the insides and no where will take it on,  but I'm dubious with the car being gun metal that it will look good, finally I'm considering moving the number plate from its factory mount and fixing into the front grill,  again opinions welcome

mr mr2

picture off my number plate on the grill no problem with over heating at all
Excelsior

Fin

Splitting the headlights is actually quite easy, (just remember to be gentle with the heat, you are only warming them up not trying to melt anything).  Swmbo reckons I should put mine in with velcro, I have them in and out so often  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  (out again soon, to fit some fl ones, once I have split them and painted them, and fitted some led drl's in them!)
I have had my number plate in my front grill for a year or so, never had a heat issue. Even on the hottest days, and sitting in heavy traffic, my coolant never gets above 90 deg.
[/url]
(even with my little spotlights in there as well!!)
The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

mr mr2

Red grill and spots very nice
Excelsior

Fin

I'll be rewiring the spots as fogs, and re-aligning them once I put in my FL headlights.
The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

Tags: