Roadeye Vehicle Tracking

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2003, 17:06

Anonymous

these systems have been around for a while now guys and my experience in fitting them and FIXING them is that they still need lots of work on them to get them perfect!

It seams that the mobile phone wireless conection is very dependant on the phone it's self! as markii said as most car thefs dont drive the car around they stick them in containers or underground garages!!!! therefore no signal and the phone will lose power! leaving the system usless!, they have yet to develop a self charging system for the phone!

Another probelm is the actual arlarm system it's slef is usless! Cat 2 which in this modern world would not protect much!

The best type of alarm system to get is a pager system ! this is a direct wireless comunication between the car and the pager! the range is around 1.5 miles in biult up area and normally when out shopping you will never go futher away then that!

Another good system is Tracker the best veichle tracking system in the WORLD! cnat say any more than that cost a bit more than others and different types of coverage can be arange to limit cost but its around £900 for unit installation and 12 mounts cover for 24 hours every day for 12 months around the world!. They phone you when the alarm is triggered and once comferemed with you that is stolen give the police exact co-ordinates where the car is. In most cases they phone you before you eben know the car is gone!

So the system i install in most is a lazer line CAT 1 with dummy looms and microwave protection, then hock this icrowave protect up to the Fusion pager system so even is someone looks in the window thent eh pager will page me that someone is close to the car (paging cost's nothing) then once the alarm is triggerd from iether tilt sensor, microwaves or microswitch triggered then the pagger will say that the cars being broken into! Then is they do drive it off (very unlikly with a cat 1 and dummy looms ! take around 3 hours to find the correct wires to snip and splice!) then tacker phone you up and say the cars been stolen and then cheaack the pager is it has then they sne dht police after it and normally you get the car back unless they crach it LOL

The cost of all this is expensive but is toal piece of mind for all owners!

Cost around £2K but well worth it   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

hope this shows that there are lots of systems out on the market if you need anyhelp finding the right system give me a shout   s:P :P s:P

Tags: