Cute Amplified Sub

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2003, 12:18

Anonymous

Anyone know anything about this:
 m http://www.my-blaupunkt.com/acatalog/ww ... s__41.html m

Looks ideal for sticking under/behind a seat or in the dip in the storage bins.

Nice.
J

Slacey

Yeah, looks handy - now Buster has put my Focals in, I'm tempted with a small sub...
What do you think of it Buster? Any other recommendations?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

power rateings are   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   poor and i have useda  clarion active sub before and for teh money ther are better active subs on the market, try basszoka for bass tubes they are good value and good sound   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

hope you like the speakers by the way slacey   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

Quote from: "Buster"power rateings are   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   poor and i have useda  clarion active sub before and for teh money ther are better active subs on the market, try basszoka for bass tubes they are good value and good sound   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Do these guys do a little one? I want something subtle, I don't want to lose what little luggage space we have.

Quote from: "Buster"hope you like the speakers by the way slacey   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Couldn't be happier! All of my great music   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   sounds soooo much better now, and should be even better when I get that Dynamat in to reduce the little rattles I get at high bass / volume levels. Thanks again mate!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

the only way you can have a sub witout losing space is a hard subject,

but im waiting to here how markii gets on with his underdash sub from the states which if is a good as those lot rate it will be a sound investment and give bass without lose of luggage space   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: