Park assist

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2003, 15:04

Anonymous

Anyone had a go at fitting one of these systems?

Anonymous

easy if you have the balls to drill hole in the rear and front bumper and also i would recmend getting teh sensors spared in what ever colour the car is by a body shop as then they look less obvious   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

Is this for when your Granny drives? Come on, it's only a little car and easy to judge the distances front and rear - I'm terrible at parking, but find it quite easy in the '2   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"Is this for when your Granny drives? Come on, it's only a little car and easy to judge the distances front and rear - I'm terrible at parking, but find it quite easy in the '2   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

i supose but at only £150 for a comlete kit cant be bad to make sure that you hit nothing   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Unless you cant hear the beeps from the noise of those new spekers   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   LOL   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "Buster"Unless you cant hear the beeps from the noise of those new spekers   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   LOL   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
I'm going to be deaf in a week at this rate   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  , I still can't believe the difference!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: