Roof is on and one step closer

Started by woodypk, February 11, 2017, 15:58

woodypk

I'm now one step closer to getting my 2 looking the way I want! Now the roof is on - which took a 650 mile/10 hour round trip to collect, I need to get some spats fitted all the way round (the bumper extensions are called spats right?), change my front badge, a dual exit exhaust, some new alloys (eventually - I will need some help with correct sizing of these when I get there), headlights refreshed with a good polish and I'm thinking of turning the chrome reflector inside the headlights to gloss black - thoughts on this?

Please excuse the quality of the photo. It was dark, only had my phone camera and I was excited to get a photo   s:P :P s:P  

On a side note, what is the single best appearance modification you have on your car which made you really love the look of your 2? I wont steal any ideas, promise    s8) 8) s8)
Black W reg standard - Gone
Sable 06 Reg turbo - staying forever

If I were to add up how much I'd spent on my car, I still wouldn't be able to afford a new Vauxhall Corsa - And I know which one I'd rather have...

MR TWO

I'd really have to think about that... Probably the respray overall, but an individual part? I guess the Haltezza bonnet...
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

woodypk

Is the Haltezza bonnet a custom part? I'm not sure I've seen one before.

If I were to add up how much I'd spent on my car, I still wouldn't be able to afford a new Vauxhall Corsa - And I know which one I'd rather have...

MR TWO

Quote from: "woodypk"Is the Haltezza bonnet a custom part? I'm not sure I've seen one before.

Its not the best pic, and I don't have any others (I see the car everyday!) but it will give you an idea?
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

woodypk

Wow. That is beautiful. I really like the visual lines with the bonnet/front bumper vent. Good job!

Tags: