JDM Shape/Sized plate on non JDM Facelift car

Started by BigMick, January 31, 2019, 15:03

BigMick

Hi,

I have tried searching the page but cant find what I am looking for,  I have a red Facelift MR2 which I have had for around a month, so far all seems to be going well apart from one of the TTE tail pipes fell off but thats a different issue.

I prefer the Shape / Look of the 2 line squarer Import MR2 Number plates and will be swapping badges etc over as soon as they arrive, my question is this,  Do I need to replace any parts like the rear panel or anything at the front in order to fit the smaller plates or is is just a case of swapping plates over,  also does anyone know the proper dimensions of the import JDM plates so that I can purchase a set on the internet?

many thanks in advance,

Mick
RED 2004 Roadster, tte Skirts, tte Exhaust, Toyota GB lip Spoiler, Rota GT3 wheels, lowered 30mm.

StuC

URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

BigMick

RED 2004 Roadster, tte Skirts, tte Exhaust, Toyota GB lip Spoiler, Rota GT3 wheels, lowered 30mm.

Wilky1974

.... if you mange the source the bumper inserts please let me know where from. I've tried everywhere including Toyota but without any luck.

Cheers,

Paul.

Tags: