side indicators removal

Started by moredun, April 14, 2019, 14:55

moredun

I was under the impression that you slide the indicator towards the rear of the car and they should pop out, but I cant get mine to budge at all.
If I remove the wheel arch liner would this give me access to the indicators, or do I just go at them with a hammer and chisel   (:< >:)
Winner of the Numb bum award 2019

Call the midlife!

They're a push fit, plastic spring tangs at each end so prize them out carefully with a trim removal tool as they're prone to be a bit brittle with age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

moredun

Quote from: Call the midlife! on April 14, 2019, 14:58
They're a push fit, plastic spring tangs at each end so prize them out carefully with a trim removal tool as they're prone to be a bit brittle with age.

Thxs for the info, guess I better put my hammer and chisel away and look out my plastic trim tools ...

Call the midlife!

Quote from: moredun on April 14, 2019, 15:42
Quote from: Call the midlife! on April 14, 2019, 14:58

Thxs for the info, guess I better put my hammer and chisel away and look out my plastic trim tools ...

To be honest I just pulled that out with my fingers and I can barely feel them for the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

moredun

Tags: