Super wide wheels?

Started by cptspaulding, May 29, 2019, 15:24

cptspaulding

I hadn't heard the expression Carlos Fandango in decades, then suddenly heard it used twice in as many days. Which prompted me to google where the expression came from.

I have very vague recollections of this.  ;D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqZ28m8uCo

Former owner 2003, 2zz conversion.

105e

Never liked that advert because at the time and for many years afterwards i had an anglia with wide wheels, not that wide i hasten to add, and i felt the mickey was being taken..

StuC

That series of adverts always made me chuckle. I like the one with the photo booth and the comb-over.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Call the midlife!

Quote from: StuC on May 29, 2019, 19:29
That series of adverts always made me chuckle. I like the one with the photo booth and the comb-over.
Weren't they for Hamlet cigars? I thought the above one was as well but obviously wrong.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

Ardent

i remember those with fondness.

StuC

Quote from: Call the midlife! on May 29, 2019, 21:17
Quote from: StuC on May 29, 2019, 19:29
Weren't they for Hamlet cigars? I thought the above one was as well but obviously wrong.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be honest I didn't follow the link, as I thought knew where it was going!! Lol
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

cptspaulding

Quote from: 105e on May 29, 2019, 16:13
Never liked that advert because at the time and for many years afterwards i had an anglia with wide wheels, not that wide i hasten to add, and i felt the mickey was being taken..
Trust your feelings on this occasion.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Former owner 2003, 2zz conversion.

Tags: