Ducktail fitting template

Started by Amarlborough, April 1, 2020, 19:18

Amarlborough

Long long shot, but does anyone have the fitting template for the official Toyota ducktail before I take a drill to Chilli  :o

Have all the fittings & found the instructions on the how to, this last piece of the puzzle would be very handy :D

Chilli Girl

Oh no, not a drill into Chilli :'(   Foxy has one.  Hope someone comes along with a template Adam.  It would certainly look smart. ;D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

jvanzyl

Quote from: Amarlborough on April  1, 2020, 19:18Long long shot, but does anyone have the fitting template for the official Toyota ducktail before I take a drill to Chilli  :o

Have all the fittings & found the instructions on the how to, this last piece of the puzzle would be very handy :D

I don't have the template as such but I have a bumper with the holes already drilled.. I can take a picture and some specific measurements if you'd like?

Amarlborough

That would be great @jvanzyl

Appreciate it, no rush though  :)

Many thanks

@Chilli Girl been after one for awhile definitely finish off the rear. Wouldn't forgive myself if I cocked it up though!

GRiches

Hey

I will be fitting mine hopefully once its back from the paint shop. Could i grab a copy of this template too please?

Thanks.

StuC

Quote from: Amarlborough on April  1, 2020, 19:18Long long shot, but does anyone have the fitting template for the official Toyota ducktail before I take a drill to Chilli  :o

Seem to think there is one in the reference section.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

jvanzyl

Hey sorry for the delay in this.
I started trying to make a template and discovered it was not as easy as I'd hoped. Need to get a piece of cardboard long enough and a shove the studs through and then make some thing from that I reckon

GRiches

Hey all

i have a ducktail coming back from the paint shop to be fitted but i cannot find a template nor the fitting bolts/kit.

Any suggestions on what i can do or order please?

Tags: