Oh my; bought an add on

Started by Petrus, May 17, 2020, 22:54

Petrus

an appearance only exhaust tip; what´s WRONG with me  :o

Ardent

Is that what you had previously ordered and has now arrived? or
you previously thought about it, then bailed out? but have now gone and pushed the buy it button?

Petrus

Quote from: Ardent on May 17, 2020, 23:29Is that what you had previously ordered and has now arrived? or
you previously thought about it, then bailed out? but have now gone and pushed the buy it button?

I had wanted to buy it but Covid19 happened and seller could not ship.
Then it was sold locally.
Now a new one popped up which cán be sent so just pushed the button and the wait begins.

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on May 18, 2020, 01:24
Quote from: Ardent on May 17, 2020, 23:29Is that what you had previously ordered and has now arrived? or

I had wanted to buy it but Covid19 happened and seller could not ship.
Then it was sold locally.
Now a new one popped up which cán be sent so just pushed the button and the wait begins.

So, it was a long considered want resulting in a purchase!
I suggest black coffee rather than the cappuccino you recently mentioned, got to loose that extra "add on" weight somewhere!

Petrus

Quote from: Joesson on May 18, 2020, 07:32I suggest black coffee rather than the cappuccino you recently mentioned, got to loose that extra "add on" weight somewhere!

Cycling dialy, weather permitting twice.

Petrus

Quote from: Joesson on May 18, 2020, 07:32So, it was a long considered want resulting in a purchase!

Almost a year, but they are not that common.

Fits the japan car cult theme even more now; as I observed elsewehere even wearing the bosozoku face mask!!

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on May 18, 2020, 08:35
Quote from: Joesson on May 18, 2020, 07:32I suggest black coffee rather than the cappuccino you recently mentioned, got to loose that extra "add on" weight somewhere!

Cycling dialy, weather permitting twice.

OK, but don't have a cappuccino when you get back home!

Petrus

Quote from: Joesson on May 18, 2020, 09:20OK, but don't have a cappuccino when you get back home!

The routine in the morning is cappuccino and pain killer; cycling; cappuccino and banana, wash the kit, hot shower.
In the evening it is water, cycling, water, wash the kit, hot shower.

Joesson

Quote from: Petrus on May 18, 2020, 10:27
Quote from: Joesson on May 18, 2020, 09:20OK, but don't have a cappuccino when you get back home!

The routine in the morning is cappuccino and pain killer; cycling; cappuccino and banana, wash the kit, hot shower.
In the evening it is water, cycling, water, wash the kit, hot shower.

Glad to hear that you have the good weather to dry your kit quickly and also have enough water for your "2" showers.
The hips still a bit sore?

Petrus

Have two sets of nappy pants and more shirts. Weather indeed helps to dry the foam out in a day.

Water is no issue up here. Nevertheless it is like ecologic conscience a wider issue and also you still pay for use. Thus flush the toilet with the shower/bath water p.e.
Have lived on a sailing boat and learned sparingly use water which helps.

Anyway, looking forward to the Hello Kitty tip.

Tags: