Spoiler update

Started by Mr2paul, January 3, 2021, 15:35

Mr2paul

Hi, after my recent good fortune re spoilers from Carolyn and Gaz Mrs I now have 2 spoilers of totally different types and 2 engine lids so you can see what is going to happen !!  I have swapped the engine lid and will be spraying the other spoiler to match up when weather permits, so thanks to them both. I no we like pics so here I Carolyn's , quote, beast, enjoy or if you don't like it, I really don't care, lol
Learning is good. Failing to learn is not an option

Petrus

Congrats; kuddos to you!

Mr2paul

Thanks, you do suprise me though! Not exactly lightweight if I'm honest 😏🤗 , makes her different ?

Petrus

Quote from: Mr2paul on January  3, 2021, 16:59Thanks, you do suprise me though! Not exactly lightweight if I'm honest 😏🤗 , makes her different ?

Horses for courses and there is no discussing taste.
My pérsonal priorities with mý car do not exclude me appreciating other prorities nor respecting other tastes any less.
By jove; I am rather over the moon with other people preferring other things with other priorities; makes the world a só much more interesting place!

MRSwede

Hi

Any chance that you got the brand's of the spoiler's ?

Mr2paul

No idea m8, ask CArolyn. It is a beast as she said but lovely in a way 😊😊🙄🤗🤗

MRSwede

Quote from: Mr2paul on January 10, 2021, 00:03No idea m8, ask CArolyn. It is a beast as she said but lovely in a way 😊😊🙄🤗🤗

Ok

Thanks

Tags: