uk bodykit help,please??

Started by Anonymous, August 9, 2003, 17:22

Anonymous

hi everyone.
i am new to the forum and need help locating a trd stage 1 bodykit avaible in the uk,also somewhere to fit it as well.
i am based in wolverhampton but dont mind traveling.
can u help.  s8) 8) s8)

MR2Blue

Hi Jonboy,
               welcome to the club, there are loads of places that you can get them from, the easiest way to find one is to go to  w www.euroroadster.com w  click on to "store" and go through the options, there's one at Pow:r that I'd recommend, well that's where I bought my rear wing spoiler from, Alan Tang gave me a good deal and the service was excellent.

Good luck and happy motoring.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Fensport seem to be the offical UK distributor of TRD bits, so contacting them might be useful (http://www.fensport.co.uk)

Anonymous

I always recomend TDI in maldon far to travel but give a very good service and arnt a major supplier of TRD bodykits but can get hold of them at relativly cheap prices!

While your on the body kit deformnatly get the spolier done but choices are down to you!

look at  w www.spyderchat.com w  and under apperance section and then they have a bodykit archive in which spoliers are located with pictures for referance   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: