Genuine Toyota Mats for a good price

Started by ManInDandism, September 25, 2022, 12:55

tricky1138

Quote from: Topdownman on September 28, 2022, 09:00I dont know, I dont want to get them dirty!

Keep them till the better weather next year!  :o
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

Topdownman

But they look so nice, I dont want to put the crappy one back in!
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Trebordoody

They're still at thehigher price of £43.98 on Amazon today, but in the meantime I found them at a similar price at Toyota Direct Parts just £24.29 + £5.99 shipping (£30.28 all in).
https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-mr2/toyota-mr2-mk3/mr2-mk-3-accessories/toyota-mr2-1999-2007-mr2-velour-mats-2-pcs/
There are no pics, but the part number is the same as the set on Amazon and the site claims to be part of the main Toyota dealership in Swindon, so hopefully not much of a gamble!
I've ordered a set and will let you know if they're the right ones or not ;)

barchetta_ms

I've ordered from toyotadirectparts.co.uk before without any problems

BARNPOT2000

Quote from: Topdownman on September 28, 2022, 10:38But they look so nice, I dont want to put the crappy one back in!

You sound like me. I keep the cheap rough pair over the top then whip them off when I want the car to look its best 😂
TF099 silver

Trebordoody

Just got a notice from ToyotaDirectParts that they're on 3 week backorder (available 19/10), but I'm fine to wait at this price!

TheTigerUK

Say it with love, say it with flowers but never, never, say it in writing.

The idea is to die young as late as possible :)

Call the midlife!

I ordered some at the lower price off Amazon with a 4-5 day lead time, now pushed back until the end of October. 
I guess they just wanted to clear old stock and now need to source new stock, I wonder how "genuine Toyota" they'll be when they arrive?
60% of the time it works everytime...

TheTigerUK

Quote from: Call the midlife! on September 29, 2022, 11:29I ordered some at the lower price off Amazon with a 4-5 day lead time, now pushed back until the end of October.
I guess they just wanted to clear old stock and now need to source new stock, I wonder how "genuine Toyota" they'll be when they arrive?

How can you tell if OEM ?
Say it with love, say it with flowers but never, never, say it in writing.

The idea is to die young as late as possible :)

Trebordoody

My set arrived this morning too! They certainly look genuine to me, good quality and even came with the clips. Big improvement over the old set, shown side-by-side with the new one. A quick and cheap upgrade and still showing on offer at £24.29 on their site.  ;)

J88TEO

Tags: