Whiteline Sway Bar

Started by Rushy67, November 27, 2022, 08:27

Rushy67

I am starting to gather parts for a front-end suspension refresh on Bambi and Whiteline have a Black Friday offer on front and rear sway bars.
Which size camber adjusting bolts should i order 14mm or 15mm
The car is only used for spirited road driving.
I will not be fitting myself so do not wish to hold up my mechanic by ordering the wrong parts.

tets

If I remember rightly, 14mm is for the front and 15mm for the rears!

Topdownman

I had some bolts fitted at the rear recently, the original rear is 15mm diameter and these are the bolts I had fitted.

"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Dev

What kind of suspension refresh did you have in mind?
If you plan to lower your car with springs or some other method then you will have natural camber and should not need camber bolts for a street driving application.

Rushy67

Quote from: Dev on November 27, 2022, 14:52What kind of suspension refresh did you have in mind?
If you plan to lower your car with springs or some other method then you will have natural camber and should not need camber bolts for a street driving application.

Planning to keep totally standard, but thought i would replace the camber bolts for new.

Dev

Quote from: Rushy67 on November 27, 2022, 17:07Planning to keep totally standard, but thought i would replace the camber bolts for new.

I understand and good idea.

Tags: