Pics of Replaced Headunit

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2003, 11:04

Anonymous

2 questions in one here really.

I am thinking or replcing my headunit and want to see a pic of one replced with the fascia adaptor in place - has some1 got some pics?

Do Autoleads make a proper fitting fascia adaptor yet as last i heard it was the one from the RAV4 and it was a poor fit!!

Cheers

James.

Slacey

You can just about see it in the pic below; if no-one else posts any better ones, I'll take some specific pics tonight for you.

Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Slacey

Just noticed that 'aint a bad pic - you can see the single DIN stereo, the B&M shifter and the Lockwood sills!   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

This isn't the Autoleads facia, but just using a single DIN pocket from Halfrauds to fill the gap;

http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?p=4284#4284

Anonymous

The rav 4 fits fine!!!!!!   s:? :? s:?  

and use it on mine but you will need a faica cover from Mr T to clip over the side

i think Markii has the part number if he would be so kind as to post it please   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

What do you mean "Clip over the side"?

Can you e-mail me some pictures?

e mailto:bigun007@aol.com">bigun007@aol.com e

Cheers

Anonymous

havent got pics of it and dads got the camera!

it clips around the side as the fica sticks out from the dash even in standard format and all this cover dose it make it look good i.e give a good finish

Anonymous

Slacey,
Where did u get the funky silver hand brake handle cover??? did it come with the '2 or did u purchase it

Slacey

Quote from: "stuart_telfer"Slacey,
Where did u get the funky silver hand brake handle cover??? did it come with the '2 or did u purchase it
I got it as part of a Spyderchat group buy - it's a TRD product, and very nice it is too. See if you can get hold of Steve at Carson Toyota (who arranged the GB) at  e mailto:gonzo4u@earthlink.net">gonzo4u@earthlink.net e , I believe he may have a couple left, it only cost around £18.

Liz

I like the cute teddy in the passenger storage bin!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Chris

Quote from: "Liz"I like the cute teddy in the passenger storage bin!

Trust a woman!!!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Slacey

Quote from: "Liz"I like the cute teddy in the passenger storage bin!
It's not as cute as you would think, it's a bit of Korn (the band) merchandise, to represent the doll from this album cover...   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Anonymous

You're a Korn fan Slacey? I thought I recognised the "teddy bear"......

Good band mate........cracking vids too. Seen the latest with Angelina Jolie? Mental and "COR" all at the same time........  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "John Woodward"You're a Korn fan Slacey? I thought I recognised the "teddy bear"......

Good band mate........cracking vids too. Seen the latest with Angelina Jolie? Mental and "COR" all at the same time........  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
BIG Korn fan... good vid for 'Did My Time' as you say, not sure I'm too keen on the track itself though... new album should be good, they've done all the recording and production themselves and say it's gone back to the 'Blind' days.   s:D :D s:D
Sorry, we've gone a bit off topic there!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dude!

Is that where you enter the target date you want to go to when you hit 88mph?

Got any pictures of the flux capacitor, I'm sure you've got one of those too haven't you?...

--H--

Anonymous

Thats the system i saw over on SC that i wanted to know how you got the screen to fit without hitting the heater controls and aint you got that linked up to engine stats or something?

Anonymous

thast what you can do when you have the famous bottom less wallet   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

LOL   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Thats the system i saw over on SC that i wanted to know how you got the screen to fit without hitting the heater controls and aint you got that linked up to engine stats or something?

It fits perfect & you can adjust the angle a bit so it doesnt touch any of the controls.
I have the HKS CAMP gauge system that hooks up to all my turbo sensors (boost, egt, oil temp...) and sends the info by vid to the Clarion screen

As far as bottomless wallets, this car has cost me a bundle and as it is now I wouldnt trade it for anything

s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Your car is the nuts! I want that screen and data thing in mine... not sure what i would measure though... how much the GF is nagging at me for flying round corners maybe????   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

Or,
data on how many kerbs were near misses, clips or full on crunches....   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Ooooh, bit below the belt I think! No offence intended!  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"Or,
data on how many kerbs were near misses, clips or full on crunches....   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Ooooh, bit below the belt I think! No offence intended!  s:D :D s:D

im not going to live this down EVER am i... almost as bad as Chris and his traffic lights.... (sorry!)   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Chris

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"im not going to live this down EVER am i... almost as bad as Chris and his traffic lights.... (sorry!)   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Nope, it doesn't look like we will mate - better get used to it!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
I still maintain the lights moved...   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s8) 8) s8)
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: