I've gone to the dark side

Started by bigwillcv36, May 7, 2023, 18:45

bigwillcv36

It's been a while. Lots of things have happened in my life since I last posted here.
I'm now the owner of an mx-5. My crappy Astra was dying and I needed something fun, but the choices were limited, so i got what i could.
I need and want an MR2. More specifically, I want a low milage, Red edition.
Miss my car so much. I should never have let it go
If anyone has one to sell, or spots one for sale, please let me know.
Will
04 Sable RED Ltd Ed, RED leather seats steering wheel and panels, RED soft top, RED brake calipers, after Market panel filter, gutted pre cats, FK Automotive lowering springs, custom sable j-spec nose badge, partially de-badged rear, sable indies, front strut brace, cobra sport quad exhaust, TRD Short Shifter, Bonnet/Engine cover Gas Struts

Joesson

@bigwillcv36 is my neighbour and while I knew that he was a former 2 owner and member on here I was not aware of his urgent need to return to the fold.
I noticed the MX5 on his driveway almost as soon as he brought it home and went straight over to enquire as to the reason for his new acquisition. In short he could not find a 2 within 120 miles of where we live before his Astra would need attention he felt it did not warrant.
The new, to be daily car, is a low mileage 06 MX5 silver in very good condition,
the last I saw of Will and the 5 he was going out, top down of course, for a shake down run.
I did mention that I would have to report this strange behaviour but Will has decided to come clean and in doing so has asked help from the Members on here to help in his search for a 2.
Please help if you can, I'm not sure that infrequent glimpses of my 2 will be enough to keep him happy.

Zxrob

Adventure before dementia 😁

bigwillcv36

Will
04 Sable RED Ltd Ed, RED leather seats steering wheel and panels, RED soft top, RED brake calipers, after Market panel filter, gutted pre cats, FK Automotive lowering springs, custom sable j-spec nose badge, partially de-badged rear, sable indies, front strut brace, cobra sport quad exhaust, TRD Short Shifter, Bonnet/Engine cover Gas Struts

bigwillcv36

Thanks for replying. Any help appreciated 😊
Will

Zxrob

I have a 2004 red edition that I may be selling, 51k miles, done quite a lot of work to it, pm if you want details

Cheers Rob
Adventure before dementia 😁

shnazzle

9k will get you quite the whopper!
Good luck on your search 
...neutiquam erro.

Tags: