Anyone near Peterborough?

Started by Chilli Girl, June 11, 2023, 17:37

Chilli Girl

Well keep your eyes open for an immaculate red 2 called Chilli driven by a mature gent - she's changed owners today. Reg details WG52HWW. Let me know how she is? I loved that car but circumstances meant I wasn't able to buy her back. :'(  Fond memories though. :)
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Ardent

Mollydog

If the car has a roll-over-bar then I saw a bright red one being driven by a guy with very little hair,

last week I was driving to my local Lidl store and he was first to the side of us then in front of us (a short dual carriageway) going to the estate behind Lidl's, he wouldn't of noticed us as we were in our M4

Chilli Girl

No roll-over @Mollydog so unlikely it was Chilli but thanks for noticing  ;D Keep looking.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

JB21

I've been looking at a 718 T but I just don't know if I could live with a 2.0L engine in a Porsche.

Tags: