More rattles.... sun visors now!

Started by Anonymous, May 31, 2003, 13:28

Slacey

Quote from: "zud"Slacey, did you get your inserts OK from the link you mentioned?

I did, they were fitted a couple of days ago. I went for the plain ones as I didn't want to overdo the J-Spec theme, and they (let's face it, they're bits of black plastic) look great.
And, (IMO) at $10, cheap!   s:D :D s:D  

The link again - http://www.knobmeister.com
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Hmmm, I'm still temped (against my better judgement) to do this.  I suppose it's not very permanent and $10 for a couple of blankers won't exactly break the bank...

--H--

Slacey

If any of you guys do decide to do this and order from Joe (Knobmeister), tell him I sent you!
And no, I don't get commision   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  , I'm just really pleased with the service and he's a nice bloke to boot!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Darth Paul

Granted, the visors should have been designed a couple of inched shorter, so that they clear the hood fasteners. Or perhaps hinged. But, c'mon, it takes NO TIME at all to flip the things down, and on that rare occasion when the sun is below the top of the windscreen, they actually have some use.  s:? :? s:?  I just don't get all the fuss.

Now if you really want something to complain about, then how about the ROCK HARD transmission tunnel hump or the ROCK HARD elbow-battering door armrests?

Now where would I be able to get nice, soft, padded leather ones...?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  I wonder....................

.............The group buy is about to close.

DP

zud

Now there's some fuss I really don't get (the need for padded arm rests)... but I've gotta admit, DP's look like a great job if that's what you're after!
Blue SMT with leather, A/C and TTE Twin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "zud"Now there's some fuss I really don't get (the need for padded arm rests)... but I've gotta admit, DP's look like a great job if that's what you're after!
What do you do with your elbows when you're on a long journey then?!

--H--

zud

Quote from: "Hardcore"
Quote from: "zud"Now there's some fuss I really don't get (the need for padded arm rests)... but I've gotta admit, DP's look like a great job if that's what you're after!
What do you do with your elbows when you're on a long journey then?!

--H--

I guess they just lie on whatever's there... not sure exactly... but I've not noticed any discomfort

Anonymous

Me too, except I do a lot of long journeys and I do find some discomfort, or at least I did, now only my right elbow is uncomfortable, but not for long...

--H--

zud

Quote from: "Hardcore"Me too, except I do a lot of long journeys and I do find some discomfort, or at least I did, now only my right elbow is uncomfortable, but not for long...

--H--

To be fair, I don't do many long journeys.  I drive an hour each way for work, but it's only 18-ish miles each way, so I don't get into a set position like on a motoway.  I've only had a couple of long motorway trips since buying the car in Jan.

Anonymous

im looking for pics of mesh sun visors on type 3's.

thanks

kevin mcCann

Quote from: "cstevens"Buster does not have ANY of these problems...just turn ya music up!
good answer buster,, or stick ya head out the window... every little helps.

Tags: