I'm Amazed

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2003, 10:31

Anonymous

I have a MK3 Rev2 as most of you know, i replaced the "Fisher Price, My First Radio" with a new old (2nd hand) sony headunit CDXM630 which i love becuase it has motorised front and a remote lol....anyway the difference in sound quality is MASSIVE.

I was so suprised, you can actaully hear the stereo without the speakers distorting, guess the OE one had an amp that was FAR too small for the speakers.

Gonna put upgrading them on hold for know as they go loud enough for me TBH.

Anonymous

I've done exactly the same as you.  Being pleased with the stock speakers only last a week or two   s:o :o s:o  
Am about to fit some new ones using Busters howto guide but still a bit scared.

J

Slacey

Quote from: "Jimbob"I've done exactly the same as you.  Being pleased with the stock speakers only last a week or two   s:o :o s:o  
Am about to fit some new ones using Busters howto guide but still a bit scared.
Don't worry about it! Busters instructions are very good, take your time, and it's fairly simple - getting the wires the right way around is about the hardest part!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

just take yuor time it takes me around an hour a door including dynomating to fit teh speakers in so leave yuorslef at least 2 hours a door

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jimbob"Being pleased with the stock speakers only last a week or two   s:o :o s:o  

Well it lasted 3 days lol, they flap around all over the place don't they lol.

Tags: