Dash leg covers part numbers

Started by Tem, August 26, 2003, 12:18

Tem

Anyone have the part numbers for the plastic covers that go inside the dash legs when you take the radio out..? I'm sure I've seen them in some pics and they exist...but my dealer can't seem to find them.

Also...are there any longer versions of them that would allow removing the ashtray-lighter-cupholder-thingie as well..? Or can I use two of those shorter ones for it..?

My car came without those, so I've never seen them live  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

GSB

I have the parts you are talking about at home, if you can wait until tomorrow for the numbers. Are you taking out your stereo then Tem?
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"Anyone have the part numbers for the plastic covers that go inside the dash legs when you take the radio out..? I'm sure I've seen them in some pics and they exist...but my dealer can't seem to find them.

Also...are there any longer versions of them that would allow removing the ashtray-lighter-cupholder-thingie as well..? Or can I use two of those shorter ones for it..?

Are you talking about Trim, upper brace and Trim, lower brace?

55394-17010 Right side upper Trim Brace
55395-17010 Left side upper Trim Brace

55346-17010 Lower Trim Brace (L/R)

Page 1234 Cowl and Dash
All the Spyder parts for the dash/radio assembly will be found there.

Anonymous

aha. no delete post option. Consider this double post my gift to you.

Tem

Quote from: "GSB"I have the parts you are talking about at home, if you can wait until tomorrow for the numbers. Are you taking out your stereo then Tem?

No hurry...I think Animal already got them, but you can always double-check...I really have no idea about their names. Or wanna get rid of yours?  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

I just realized that I have a great sound system, but I haven't used it since June...so I might as well take it off and maybe get some cash from them...

Quote from: "Animal"Consider this double post my gift to you.

Dman...now I owe you one  s8) 8) s8)

GSB

Quote from: "Tem"No hurry...I think Animal already got them, but you can always double-check...I really have no idea about their names. Or wanna get rid of yours?  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

If you want them, they're yours. As long as I get first dig at any MR2 related goodies that are coming out of your car  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

PM me your address and I'll stick them in the post.
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"Anyone have the part numbers for the plastic covers that go inside the dash legs when you take the radio out..? I'm sure I've seen them in some pics and they exist...but my dealer can't seem to find them.

Tem,

Look on my website under Usefull Stuff. There is a parts list there which may or may not have what you want.

Tem

Thanks victor...actually I just got it though  s:) :) s:)

GSB

Quote from: "Animal"Are you talking about Trim, upper brace and Trim, lower brace?

55394-17010 Right side upper Trim Brace
55395-17010 Left side upper Trim Brace

Just confirmed these numbers on the parts I removed from my car.

Tags: