Radio Clock Display

Started by Anonymous, October 28, 2003, 19:49

Anonymous

2002 Model

Standard head unit

Why will the clock not change back to winter time  s:?: :?: s:?:

Still read 18:00 at 17:00 today     s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

As a guess have you got the radio tuned to a FM station that transmits the time signal (BBC fo instance) Most radios need that for the time function to work.

Anonymous

Think you also need to set the settings so that CT shows top right.  Then on an FM station for a few minutes and all should be ok.  As I understand the time signal is sent with the station information.

SimonC_Here

Think I got a duff (read old) HU in mine. No TA, no AF  s:( :( s:(  (at least the arial goes up and down when I want it to!)

I have to change the time manually. Can't quite get the Minutes right yet. must RTFM.

Simon

Anonymous

Tried Radio 1, 2 & BBC local radio station for 15 minutes each.

CT is on.
TP is on.
AF is on.

Time still 1 hour ahead 24 hours on from 1st post   s:? :? s:?  

I can't get broadband in North Lincs, perhaps they don't broadcast fancy radio in these parts either  s:!: :!: s:!:      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Did you know that the pre 03 model radio clock is manually adjustable  s:?: :?: s:?:  

Found out today, after i was sat in a traffic jam for an hour, so i started to fiddle with the radio. If anyone wants to know I will see which buttons i pressed & post it on here. If not i will keep it to myself  s:!: :!: s:!:

SteveJ

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"Tried Radio 1, 2 & BBC local radio station for 15 minutes each.

CT is on.
TP is on.
AF is on.

Time still 1 hour ahead 24 hours on from 1st post   s:? :? s:?  

I can't get broadband in North Lincs, perhaps they don't broadcast fancy radio in these parts either  s:!: :!: s:!:      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

As my radio is still stuck at Salford  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  I can't confirm this, but mine only seemed to change when it received a traffic broadcast using the CT setting

Anonymous

Ok, to reset the clock manually on a pre 03 model press the following buttons:

Shift

Set-up ( 8 )

Right Arrow ( 10 )

Then twist the volume control.

Hey presto     s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

thank you so much on your advise it worked a treat regards nidge h

dcod

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Could this be the oldest ever resurrected thread? 2003!

Nidge h, I think you'll find he's 'left the building'   s:( :( s:(
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Tags: