atten buster.a ? of subs?????

Started by Anonymous, November 25, 2003, 22:19

Anonymous

any ideas where i can get a ub sub jr from in this country and how easy are they to fit.
i am on about the one that goes under the dash that the spyderchat members are on about?
i think its time for some bass but i dont wanna lose the storage bins to do it.  s:D :D s:D
i have read your earlier post regards to this so was wondering how your gettin on.

GSB

I'm currently organising purchase and shipping of a couple of UD subs from the USA, if you'd like to be included let me know and I'll PM you the details.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Well im currentrly trying to design the UD sub for the passenger side and not 6.5" or 8" but i would like to try and fit in a 10" but not's all going to plan,

First i cant seam to get a good enogth moulding of the passenger side but the 3rd one i have made seams to be ok. Also im having problems with rattles as i hadnet conected it to the sub frame i had connected it to the dash frame and this rattles loads!

But i shall connect it to sub frame of the car insted ! But i wont relase any prictures yet as i think i may have a few copyrigth issues if you get my drift LOL

But have no fear by xmas i should have it completed    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

But on the subject of the UD sub from the US is that my one if i get working will be a lot more   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   as it uses more and more expensive materials than the US modle but if GSB is doing a group buy then it maybe worth going for that!

As mine dosent take up the same space so you could have BOTH   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

would your box be able to incorporate any sub or has it got to be a specific one????
i have a 10" one but the box is massive,so if i can make a box to house my existing sub that would save me some cash.

Anonymous

yeah it would save you some $$$

But i hink i may have some agroo with munting depth of the sub so a limmited choise it may be but it will be out of about 20 subs not like just the one for the US modle

Anonymous

would it be possible for you to build a custom box to go in the drivers side luggage compartment, to incorporate a 12" sub and still enable the door to be closed????
i am thinking of having a go myself but i have seen a fibreclass one on spyderchat and it looks ideal for what i have in mind but he only supplies 8".

Anonymous

Fitting a 12" will be difficult i have found that the best way of getting the best out of the space is using teh Kicker L7 range as these take up the same space but give a bigger cone area = more volume and SPL

Have a look at the L7 range here:

m http://www.kicker.com/ShowPage.cfm?file ... SUBWOOFERS m

i use them when i can as they kick arse!

Tags: